Victron Energy Blue Power IP65 12V 10A Charger with DC Connector
A lead-acid battery that that has been insufficiently charged or has been left discharged during days or weeks will deteriorate due to sulfation. If caught in time, sulfation can sometimes be partially reversed by charging the battery with low current up to a higher voltage.
Recovery function for fully discharged batteries. Most reverse polarity protected chargers will not recognise, and therefore not recharge a battery which has been discharged to zero or nearly zero Volts. The Blue Power Charger however will attempt to recharge a fully discharged battery with low current and resume normal charging once sufficient voltage has developed across the battery terminals.
- Water, dust and chemical resistant.
- Seven step smart charge algorithm.
- Recovery of fully discharged ‘dead’ batteries.
Automatic power supply function.
- Severe cold performance: down to -30°C.
- Several other battery life enhancing features.
- Low power mode to charge smaller batteries.
- Li-ion battery mode.
- Input voltage range: 180-265 VAC.
- Efficiency: 94%.
- Standby power consumption: 0,5W.
- Charge voltage 'absorption': Normal: 14,4V / High: 14,7V / Li-ion: 14,2V.
- Charge voltage 'float': Normal: 13,8V / High: 13,8V / Li-ion: 13,5V.
- Charge voltage 'storage': Normal: 13,2V / High: 13,2V / Li-ion: 13,5V.
- Charge current: 10A.
- Low current mode: 3A.
- Temperature compensation (lead-acid batteries only): 16 mV/ºC.
- Can be used as power supply: Yes.
- Back current drain: 0,7 Ah/month (1 mA).
- Protection: Reverse polarity / Output short circuit / Over temperature.
- Operating temp. range: -30 to +50°C (full rated output up to 30°C) (cables retain flexibility at low temperature).
- Humidity (non condensing): Max 95 %.
- Battery-connection: Black and red cable of 1,5 meter with 20 A DC connector, clamps and M8 eyelets.
- 230 V AC-connection: Cable of 1,5 meter with CEE 7/17, BS 1363 plug (UK) or AS/NZS 3112 plug.
- Protection category: IP65 (splash and dust proof).
- Weight: 0,9 kg.
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 105 mm x 190 mm.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices excludes delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.